Accountability Series

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Exceptional Presenter

written by Timothy J. Koegel

This was a surprising favorite for me!  I was expecting much less and have been completely caught off guard by the easy usability of this book.  I have trained and presented hundreds of times over the last 15 plus years.  I seem to do a decent job of it.  When I first opened this book I immediately found two tidbits that I think will help me improve how I present, and also will help me explain some of what I have learned in train-the-trainer environments.

Koegel has incorporated commentary, examples, simple sketches, quotes, and reference materials in a remarkable way.  If you are a trainer or presenter, newby or old-timer, I recommend this book as a great resource to teach and refresh relevant presenting skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment